Martinsville Bulletin, Inc.
P. O. Box 3711
204 Broad Street
Martinsville, Virginia 24115
Toll Free: 800-234-6575
Arrest made in county drug probe
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
The Henry County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday announced the arrest of a Bassett man as part of a recent round of drug indictments.
The remaining indictments that were part of the probe, which were sealed May 19, also were opened.
According to a news release, Walter Douglas Street, 62, of 573 Mount Herman Church Road, Bassett, was arrested Friday on two counts of distribute cocaine. He was released on a $5,000 bond.
The following people still are wanted on outstanding indictments, the release said:
• Jeffrey Lynn Brim, 48, 107 Archer Road, Ridgeway, distribute hydrocodone.
• Justin Lamar Foddrell, 23, 10 Moss St., Martinsville, distribute cocaine.
• James Lee Hagan, 33, Nottoway Correctional Center, distribute schedule II controlled substance, second offense.
• Christy Ann Hill, 28, 63 Joey Court, Bassett, distribute methamphetamine, conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine, conspiracy to distribute oxycodone.
• Steven Jermaine Manns, 28, 640 Jones Ridge Road, Axton, distribute cocaine.
• Jimmy Edward Tinsley, 24, 406 Henry St., Eden, N.C., four counts distribute cocaine, third offense.
• Anthony Lee Turner, 26, 892 Crestview Drive, Bassett, distribute oxycodone, conspiracy to distribute oxycodone, conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine.
• Ronald Dwayne Waller, 46, 475 Cordover Drive, Martinsville, four counts distribute cocaine second offense.
• Misty Kay Wilson, 25, 92 Darell Circle, Bassett, two counts manufacture methamphetamine; possess precursors with intent to manufacture methamphetamine.
• Aaron Thomas Worley, 33, 3713 Little Dan River Road, Claudville, manufacture methamphetamine; possess precursors with intent to manufacture methamphetamine.
An indictment does not indicate guilt. It is a grand jury’s determination that there is enough evidence to hold a trial.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of these people is asked to call the sheriff’s office at 638-8751.